Apply on Partner Site
Built on the foundations of expertise, experience and local knowledge, Eden Brown is a trusted recruitment partner to our candidates and clients across the built environment sector. With a client base including main contractors and specialist consultancies in both public and private sector organisations, Eden Brown have been supplying both temporary and permanent professional and technical staff to the market for over 25 years.
Due to continued success and a desire to develop and grow are active markets, this is an opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic team working with an experienced consultant to develop and grow specific markets within the construction industry.
This is an active warm desk opportunity with active clients and a great opportunity to join a growing division in the built environment, experience in recruiting into the construction industry would be advantageous.
You will receive full support from day 1, with in depth training provided on site, online and in our Brighton office, with the chance to meet and learn from market leading consultants working in the UK and Internationally. You will have a clear career structure blueprint, which you will be supported to achieve.
This position gives you the ability to change the lives of the candidates you work with in the construction sector, helping them and their families with the continuity of work enabling them build and plan their future, as well as forging your own career.
Part of your day-to-day job will involve:
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, job boards, advertising, social media and referrals.
- Cold calling candidates / clients.
- Formatting candidate CVs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key account managers.
- Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads and developing business relationships.
- Providing advice and guidance to candidates regarding specific positions and interviews.
- We offer market leading salaries and uncapped commission immediately, as well as contributing to an equity share scheme when you hit a billing fresh hold and training tailored to your specific needs.
Remote working is a hot topic in 2022 and Eden Brown Recruitment realise this, offering a hybrid working lifestyle giving you the opportunity to work from home.
If you are looking to develop your career, please call Dylan Hughes on (phone number removed) or apply to the below link.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer
Or check similar jobs