Pyramid8 are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join their busy team. You will be responsible for the initial recruitment and screening. Working in a fast paced environment you will be highly organised and proactive. The company are a well respected and growing business in the care sector.
Apply on Partner Site
You'll play a lead role in all aspects of our recruitment process from applications, recruitment data, correspondence, interviews and more. This is a fast paced role with an ongoing requirement for fresh talent to join our wonderful team. It requires high energy, dedication and great communication but can be incredibly rewarding when you see the difference it makes to the people they support in their homes. If you’re looking for a role that makes a positive difference to your community then this could be for you.
* This role involves taking a leading role in the recruitment of new staff across all of our five services.
* You will play a crucial role in ensuring that each service can operate with safe staffing levels
* You should be someone who thrives at building rapport with candidates and promotes their Service, someone who is happy working with others and is passionate about helping others.
* The role will primarily involve recruiting suitable candidates for Support Worker positions to ensure all of their services run at safe staffing levels (this involves selecting suitable candidates from CV’s, contacting candidates, interviewing and communicating the suitability of the candidate.
* You will need the ability to work proactively and quickly, manage and communicate with a large number of candidates, shortlisting suitable individuals to interview efficiently and use your initiative to conclude on hiring decisions in a timely manner.
* You will also support existing and new recruitment initiatives through various platforms (social media campaigns, recruitment fairs, video content etc)
* You will need to ensure that essential checks and paperwork are completed to ensure the company remains compliant when employing new staff.
* An experienced, professional resourcing coordinator. Organised, resilient and able to juggle high volume recruitment across varying levels.
* Be proactive and is able to drive results.
* Able to manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines.
* Be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
* Proven experience of successfully managing an internal recruitment / resourcing team within high volume capacity.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Extensive knowledge of teams, excel, outlook
Or check similar jobs