SERVICE ADVISOR - Farnborough
Apply on Partner Site
One of my clients is currently on the look for a skilled and experienced Service Advisor to join their team based in Farnborough. To be suitable for this role you will need to have previous experience within a Service Advisor/Administrator role and understand the key duties for the position. This will be working for a very busy site and would ideally suit a candidate that has come from the Commercial / Automotive industry.
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00
£28,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience) + bonus
* Day to day office administration duties.
* Professionally dealing with incoming telephone calls.
* Work in progress (WIP) control for workshop.
* Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach.
* MOT and service scheduling
* Updating customers with vehicle progress.
* Assist with other duties as and when required.
Key requirements for the role:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Experience using Kerridge / Autoline System
* Proven organisational skills
* Proven administrative skills
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to work as a part of a team as well as on own initiative
* Computer literate
* Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Company Pension
* Private healthcare
* An initial 22 days holiday, increasing over time to 24 days holiday + 1 day a year “sofa day
Or check similar jobs