Apply on Partner Site
City & County Healthcare Group is a family of care companies delivering domiciliary care, extra care, complex care and live-in care services across the UK. As an industry leader, we’re bound by a common set of values and principles in providing flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that actively promotes the independence, dignity and choice for our clients and customers while promoting staff support and development.
We’re currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Care Co-ordinator to join one of our long-established and reputable Extra Care Scheme in Feltham, Middlesex (Bristol Court) on a full-time basis.
Salary: £24,380 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to:
* Line Manage Care Workers and other designated Juniors.
* Organise and coordinate Care Services.
* Ensure that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned to consider travel time.
* Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels.
* Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker.
* Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g., social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care.
* Take part in the On Call out of hours’ service if required.
* Previous experience of delivering care support services and preferably previous experience working as a Care Coordinator.
* Understanding of principles of good care.
* Able to prioritise, particularly under pressure.
* Great IT skills including email and Microsoft office.
* Flexible; willing and able to work outside normal hours when requested.
This is a full time position in Feltham with a fantastic company that encourages staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
London Care, part of City and County Healthcare Group is an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs