Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
Apply on Partner Site
• Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local
• Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
• Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality
• Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
• Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting,
innovative and timely content and campaigns.
• Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique
selling propositions and differentiators.
• Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs,
exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
• Support candidate selection activities.
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the
SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
• Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
• Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
• Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
• Ensure compliance with Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in
respect of employment and service delivery.
• Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
• Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
• Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment
• Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record
checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
• Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
• Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive
community relationships to promote the opportunities available.
• Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
• Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
• Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
• Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite,
working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt
new technologies where appropriate.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under
• Team player who is self-motivated, results-driven and resilient.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience however; they have a reputation of paying over market rate to attract the very best staff. There is also a very lucrative benefits package available with the role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please apply without delay!
Maxim Recruitment Solutions acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application; we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Maxim Recruitment Solutions holding your details to enable us to contact you to discuss this vacancy or other suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions we have in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on our Privacy Notice or GDPR please do contact us
Or check similar jobs