We currently have an exciting opportunity for a health & social care Trainer that will be responsible for the participation, delivery and evaluation of learning and development. A particular reference to induction, mandatory refreshers and continued professional development for all staff.
Apply on Partner Site
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organised, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
* To actively deliver and evaluate the care certificate induction, refresher and development of all staff.
* To welcome new employees and ensure that their initial experience is positive.
* Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
* Schedule appropriate training sessions.
* Oversee and direct seminars, workshops and individual training sessions.
* Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
* Supervise training budgets.
* Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
* To prepare and develop a range of resources to support learning.
* To ensure the clear and timely communication of information, ensuring the appropriate level of confidentiality.
* Responsibility for all training administration.
* Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
* To attend for work reliably and punctually whilst ensuring reasonable flexibility within working hours.
* To follow company policies and procedures.
* To undertake as and when required any additional tasks and responsibilities as are reasonably compatible with the job description and its objectives.
All applicants must have experience working as a Trainer within the health & social care sector and hold a recognised training qualification
Or check similar jobs