Accountant – Dynamic Practice – Hertfordshire
Apply on Partner Site
About the Company:
Our client is a young and dynamic practice that has been nominated four years in a row in the category of Fast-Track Firm of the Year at the Accounting Excellence awards.
About the Opportunity:
Are you looking for an accountancy career with a difference?
* A digital practice with a passion for tech
* Flexible working opportunities
* Entrepreneurial values and a growth mindset
* Fun and relaxed environment with casual dress code
* Incredible coffee
This is an exciting time to join a young and dynamic practice that has been nominated four years in a row in the category of Fast-Track Firm of the Year at the Accounting Excellence awards.
There’s no sign of their growth slowing down, so they are on the lookout for a highly motivated, AAT qualified accountant that shares their entrepreneurial mindset.
With 4 distinct businesses within the group, you won’t be short of opportunities to quickly progress your career and obtain a diverse set of skills.
About the Responsibilities:
Joining as Accountant, you will be providing services to clients operating across various industries.
This role will involve:
* Yearend accounts preparation
* VAT/SATR Reviews
* Preparation of HMRC documents – e.g. mortgage references, stock transfer forms.
* VAT Preparation
* SATR Preparation
* Training of junior team members
* Company incorporations
* Tax registrations
* Bookkeeping management
* Management information preparation
* Journal postings
About the Applicant:
They are looking for an ambitious candidate, someone who thinks outside the box and is willing to go above and beyond the expectations of clients, to help develop profitable long-lasting relationships.
They require someone who:
* Always adopts a positive mindset
* Takes a commercial approach, keeping client’s best interests at the forefront
* Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
* Possesses excellent attention to detail
* Capable of building strong relationships internally and externally
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* AAT qualified with minimum of 4 years accountancy practice experience
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to balance workloads to manage the needs of various clients
* Experience with Xero accounting software is advantageous
About the Benefits:
Competitive base salary. Mileage and travel expenses reimbursed.
* Work from home opportunities, flexible working hours
* On-site parking, Casual dress
* Private medical insurance and life insurance & Company pension
* Company events & social hours
Or check similar jobs