Apply on Partner Site
Have you completed college or university and are looking to take your first steps into the Finance industry? Or are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to take on a new venture?
An exciting opportunity has become available for Credit Controller to join a global company which is dedicated to the development and production of recycled paper during an exciting time of growth.
Location and Hours:
You would be working at the Head Office which is based in Carrington – The role is 40 hours a week Monday – Friday and you would have the flexibility of choosing your own hours (as long as the core company hours are covered!) This is also a hybrid role where you would be expected to work 3 days a week in the office.
Starting at £24,000 per annum – Rises depending on experience + BONUS SCHEME (Potential to earn 5% of your annual salary on top of your wage!)
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
* Chasing payments for debts using a variety of different communication methods
* Allocating and reconciling cash to multi-currency accounts for debtors
* Ensuring that any customer disputes are quickly logged on the system and the regional contact is notified
* Liaising with relevant contacts to resolve any customer disputes and account issues
* Managing workflow and strategies to be able to monitor and review debt to increase maximum cash collection
* Generating reporting packs whilst adhering to set deadlines
* Working as part of a close-knit team to achieve objectives and targets
* Supporting the management of strategic risk for the department
What our client is looking for in a candidate:
* Somebody who has recently finished college/university and is interested in a career in the finance industry OR an experienced Credit Controller who is looking for a new opportunity
* An excellent communicator who can liaise at all levels
* Good Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel!)
* Able to work both in a team and as an individual
* Open minded, a fast learner and willing to adapt to new processes and procedures
* 24 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Bonus Scheme – Potential to earn an additional 5% of your annual salary!
* Flexible Working
If you are interested in this Credit Controller role, please apply now or call (phone number removed) and speak to Daisy Owen
Or check similar jobs