Based in Ringwood, our client is looking to recruit customer service advisors to join the busy, friendly team on a permanent basis.
Apply on Partner Site
The training is office based then moves to a hybrid working module.
As our Customer Service Advisor, your day-to-day role will consist of;
* Handling incoming customer queries via telephone, live chat and social media
* Ensuring the team delivers exceptional guest care at all times
* Dealing with escalated queries and ensuring timely resolution
* Ensuring the brand is present through all customer communications
* Managing Membership accounts
* Take ownership of each customer journey, anticipating needs and persevering to resolve cases through personalised solutions.
What we are looking for:
* Previous Customer Service and / or Call Centre experience is desired
* Proven experience of delivering a high-level of customer care
* A natural focus for delivering exceptional guest care
* Resilience under pressure and the ability to tackle challenges head-on
* Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
* A natural ability to interact with customers through telephone, email & socials
* Be self-motivated and pro-active
Hours: 40 hours over Monday to Sunday, Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm Weekends 9am to 8pm. Shifts on a rotating pattern
Salary: £20280 - £23880 per annum with bonus
Or check similar jobs