We are looking for Improvement & Transformation Project Manager for our NHS client.
Apply on Partner Site
To work as part of the Improvement and Transformation Team leading allocated projects which are designed to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the services we provide. The post holder will along with project colleagues design, deliver and evaluate projects using the Trust’s Quality Improvement methodology and project management governance framework.
* Project Management/ Agile qualification or training desirable
* Experience of using quality, continuous improvement tools, theories and techniques in a wide variety of situations including process mapping, value stream mapping, capacity and demand modelling etc.
* Experience of managing projects across departments/services or organisations, applying improvement methodology (or similar).
* Experience of stakeholder (including external stakeholders) engagement across multiple organisations.
* Experience of implementing robust project governance, risk management and routes for escalating issues and concerns.
* Develop effective relationships with the project team members, staff and stakeholders.
Start ASAP with £20/h
Or check similar jobs