Simply Education are looking to recruit enthusiastic Teaching Assistants for day-to-day and termly assignments in Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools, throughout the academic year, in and around the Dudley area.
Apply on Partner Site
We continue to work closely with a number of schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for Teaching Assistants for temporary work. These assignments often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
(Full-time and part-time roles available)
You may be expected to support within the whole class or as 1:1 and small intervention groups.
Free Teaching Assistant course are provided for candidates with experience working with children outside of schools.
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will need to;
- Have experience working with children in or out of the school environment
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Promote cultural development.
- Help close the gap in performance of pupils with special education needs or disabilities.
- Be able to quickly build rapport with staff and students.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant with expert knowledge of schools in your area
- A variety of daily-, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay (£75-80 per day)
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via email to: (url removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local West Midlands office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available
Or check similar jobs