Job Title: Service Support Officer
Apply on Partner Site
A well established firm in Smethwick are looking for an experienced Service Support Officer to join their team.
Objective of Role:
To provide an excellent level of office-based service support to the Technical Managers, in addition provide holiday/sickness cover to other Heavy Industrial team members in England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain the monthly forecast files working with the Technical Managers to include product/chargeable revenues and associated costs, hire and Service product sales.
* Work with the planning teams to ensure the chargeable/installation work is scheduled for completion within the month in line with forecast & customer expectations.
* Prepare & submit quotations for chargeable repairs, calibrations, spare parts, 3rd party repairs & Hire, working with price lists, both reactively and on an initiative basis.
* Ensure all invoicing of chargeable/Installation revenues, for all regional and specific customers, is completed to forecast within each month.
* Monitoring of outstanding workloads, highlighting any prominent customer requirements in conjunction with the Technical Manager
* Responsibility for directly purchasing of all sub-contract, plant hire and required parts inclusive of order receipting.
* Provide customer specific feedback/reports such as SLAs and any other reports which are deemed necessary under contractual obligations with those specific customers.
* Produce periodic management reports for the Technical Manager.
* Management and execution of all daily administration activities in line with company procedures
* Submit Method Statements and Risk Assessments to customers’ requirements.
* To observe and comply with all Company policies including, but not limited to, Health and Safety, Ethics Policy, IT User Policy and all policies and appendices within the Contract of Employment
* Comply with the Company’s Expense Policy and submit any expenses on a regular basis.
* Any other duties deemed appropriate within the scope of the role and in line with skills and experience.
To be considered for the role you must;
* Be a positive and enthusiastic team member with a ‘can do’ attitude, who feels equally confident working independently
* Possess enthusiasm to learn, continually improve and use your knowledge to help others
* Be process conscious with confidence to challenge existing practices to improve efficiency
* Have a strong focus on high quality service delivery with a natural desire to meet and exceed expectations
* Have an experienced and demonstrable level of both technical and commercial acumen.
* The ability to network and interact in professional working relationships with people at all levels
* Remains calm and focussed when working in a pressurised environment
* Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or above including English and Maths
* Have advanced IT skill in all Microsoft office packages i.e. Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.
* Have 3-5 years prior experience in a similar role and within a Service driven environment
Or check similar jobs