QHSE Manager (Facilities Management)
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Car
The main responsibilities for the role of QHSE Manager (Facilities Management) include:
• Primarily responsible for assisting management to ensure that company operations are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
• Providing expert QHSE and CDM support to projects & major projects teams
• Implementing the integrated business management system; ensuring a robust and efficient system is maintained, which complies with the requirements of the business and third party quality, health, safety and environmental accreditations.
• Identifying and minimising the risk of accidents to persons, property or the environment.
• Supporting all parts of the QHSE function when required including investigations, meetings, audits and training as a minimum to ensure that the QHSE function across Group is efficient and pragmatic as possible.
• Ensure a healthy and engaging relationship with other QHSE team members across the function.
The main duties for the role of QHSE Manager (Facilities Management) include:
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation and codes of practice applicable to the company’s business.
• Assist operational managers with the identification and development of practical and effective safe working practices.
• Provide advice and guidance to operational managers and employees on QHSE matters.
• Carry out assessments that are outside the competence of operational managers ie Significant Risk, COSHH, DSE and other assessments.
• Investigation of accidents and incidents and production of statistical information in relation to QHSE performance.
• Assist in contract mobilisations to ensure all QHSE matters have been appropriately considered and controlled.
• Work with the QHSE team to develop and implement QHSE strategies to meet divisional and group objectives.
• Produce QHSE reports as requested by the QHSE Lead within the requested timeframes.
• Where required in consultation with line manager liaise with relevant enforcing authorities.
The main requirements for the role of QHSE Manager (Facilities Management) include:
• Good standard of written English.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Computer literate (Word, XL Spread sheets).
• NEBOSH Diploma /equivalent or above.
• Experience of Integrated Facilities Management sector, in particular Hard or Soft Services where applicable
• Grad IOSH or above
• Full UK driving licence.
• Experience of multi-site, multi-discipline organisations.
• Detailed knowledge of risk assessment and management.
• Ability to manage meetings.
• Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Flexible approach to work patterns and working away or travelling where required
For further information on this opportunity please contact (url removed) or ring (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs