Role: Healthcare Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Rate: £10-£12 an hour
Area: West Sussex
Zero hours contract- choose shifts that suit your day-to-day life
Shift types: long day, waking night shifts, weekends
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced healthcare assistants to work within the healthcare providing support for the elderly in nursing or residential homes. This is working with an agency where you have ongoing work available to suit your availability.
We are seeking caring and compassionate Health care workers who have had an experience working in the care industry for the elderly.
* The ability to learn and adapt to a busy and ever-changing environment
* references covering previous employment
Healthcare Worker role:
* Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
* Respecting resident’s rights of choice, privacy and dignity
* Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
* Working as part of a team to identify resident’s unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
* Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
The care provided is tailored to the individual needs, interests and preferences of each person. This is called person-
* Weekly payroll
* Fast track compliance process
* Ability to book shifts in advance
* On-going support for personal development.
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
Please apply with your CV via the apply button
Or check similar jobs