Are you a dedicated teaching assistant with a great personality with a passion for working with Special Educational Needs? Then we have the perfect roles for you. We are currently working with a number of schools who are looking for individuals to work in SEND specific environments on both a one-to-one basis and within a class. Get in contact today to be part of a rewarding environment with Simply Education and our schools.
Apply on Partner Site
Simply Education is working with a number of SEND schools in the Greater Manchester area who are in urgent need of staff to join their schools on a day to day, short term and long-term basis. You must have a great personality and be passionate about working with special educational needs and be committed to providing the highest level of care.
If you are looking for the flexibility that supply work can offer, then get in touch today for a confidential chat today. Not only will we find you work Simply Education will provide you with free CPD training which will enhance your schools and be constant support to you throughout your time with us.
Things we are looking for:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Great personality who can engage with children
- Understand the different requirements of individual SEN and adapt accordingly
- A passion for education
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Be flexible, adaptable and reliable
- Additional skills such as Sport, Music, Art are a bonus
If you hold the above traits and are keen to further your career and make a difference, then get in touch and find your next role.
In return you will receive:
- Free CPD training to help further your skills as well as interview preparation from previous school leadership
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, long term positions & permanent posts to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Referral scheme (£75)
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Toby on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available
Or check similar jobs