Customer Contact Team Leader, Porsche Experience Centre
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Silverstone, Towcester
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 47,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
In the UK, we offer diverse services across automotive, oil and gas, insurance and chemical and process safety industries.
Customer Contact Team Leader, Porsche Experience Centre – The Role:
To ensure the provision of excellent customer service, satisfying customer requirements in line with the Porsche Brand and agreed individual performance targets. To support, coach, develop and lead a team of Porsche Experience Centre (PEC) Customer Contact Advisors, enabling them to deliver a Porsche experience to match the level of the product.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
• Provide appropriate support to team members to ensure that performance targets are met. In peak absence and volume traffic times to assist the team in achieving contractual service levels and to act as the first point of contact for handling and resolution of any customer complaints
• Proactively manage the customer booking system to ensure all available experience capacity is utilised and resource updated.
• Review performance by monitoring calls/e-mail stats to maintain SLAs and to ensure that optimum service delivery is sustained.
• Conduct regular 1:1 performance reviews and bi-annual appraisals with each team member along with quality audits, identifying any training and development needs to continuously improve performance.
• Ensure the team are kept fully up to date, in a timely manner and using a suitable medium, with relevant information to provide a high-quality service, identifying and co-ordinating training needs as required.
• Manage resource for the team to ensure adequate shift cover, assisting in the production of shift rotas that maximise performance.
• Daily management of the booking system – Invoicing, updates testing, logging support tickets. KPI & SLA tracking, providing regular report updates to Management.
• Work closely with CRM Team to ensure all Porsche New Car Customers are invited in a timely manner to PEC and in line with the prevailing invitation strategy.
• Ensure the Contact Team accurately update the Porsche Customer database (C@P) as required, treating every contact as an opportunity to cleanse and update the PCGB customer database
• Streamline booking process and improve reporting accuracies.
• Support PEC Events when required.
• Management and resolution of customer issues.
• Promote a culture of motivation and positive morale amongst the Contact Team by building team spirit, participation and recognising the contribution of individuals.
• Professionally and effectively represent Porsche and Dekra.
• Maintain personal awareness of Porsche’s and DEKRA’s quality policies and procedures, and to always comply with the general and departmental procedures of both DEKRA and Porsche
Essential Knowledge and expertise:
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Customer focus
• Building relationships
• Experience and drive to develop team processes and ensure consistent implementation.
• Can demonstrate experience of managing teams within a customer service environment
• Ability to analyse reporting and present recommendations
• Have a positive approach to finding solutions with a can-do attitude
• Ability to provide excellent customer service both on the telephone or in person
• Excellent communication, presentation, and strong interpersonal skills.
• The aptitude and desire to gain good all-round Porsche product knowledge
• IT literate (Powerpoint, Excel, booking platforms)
• Experience of booking system management is beneficial
Desirable Knowledge and expertise:
• Previous experience in a contact centre environment
• Experience with CRM systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who displays ambition and drive who wants to build on their career and progress within a global, market leading organization.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
Or check similar jobs