An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a successful, 5* housing developer in the Yorkshire area.
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is an industry leading developer who operates on delivering quality high spec houses. As a company they are known as a house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
Ideal Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
* Experience working for a Developer is preferred, however established Surveyors in other industries will be considered
* Charterships are beneficial but not essential
* IT Literate
* Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of:
* Final accounts
* Sub-contractors tendering
* Sub-contractors payments
* Cost plans
* Cost reporting
* General main contracting QS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a market leader where they can gain a high degree of responsibility and have the real prospect of further career advancement.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Or check similar jobs