Job Role: Mobile LCV Mechanic
Apply on Partner Site
Pay: £37,050 - £39,520
Benefits: Van, Fuel card, Overtime at 1.5 X
Hours: M-F 8am-6pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Mobile LCV Mechanic opportunity
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the North West is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified LCV Mechanic to be based in the Hyde area covering the surrounding area on a full time permanent basis.
Mobile LCV Mechanic duties
• Covering the Hyde and surrounding area the successful LCV Mechanic will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service and maintenance on customer sites
• Duties range from correction of running defects to full vehicle overhauls, diagnostics and everything in between.
• You will also be required to undertake pree MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
• You will be working on a modern fleet of commercial vehicles to include tractor units and rigid commercial vehicles.
Mobile LCV Mechanic / qualifications required
• In order to qualify for the role, the successful LCV Mechanic will have industry recognised qualifications NVQ or City & Guilds).
• You must have detailed experience as an LCV or HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
Any experience of breakdowns or onsite clinics would be an advantage
If you are an LCV or HGV Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert
Or check similar jobs