I am currently looking to recruit a Senior Air Quality Consultant to work for a large global multidisciplinary consultancy to work from their offices in London.
Apply on Partner Site
You need to be degree qualified with either a BSc or MSc in an environmental science or closely related subject, have a minimum of 3 years working experience in industrial air quality especially in the oil and gas sector, and also hold a full clean driving license.
Duties will include-
* Undertaking air quality assessments.
* Using air dispersion modelling to predict emissions in a wide range of environments.
* Liaising between clients, environmental scientists and engineers.
* Project management UK wide and abroad.
* Using GIS and mapping software.
* Writing technical reports.
* Mentoring junior staff.
* Inputting into business development and sector planning.
My client is looking for an individual that has excellent communication skills, and has the ability the ability to relay technical information to a variety of people. You also need to have good understanding and awareness of legislation and guidelines affecting air quality assessment.
If successful you will be joining a company that operates in over 140 countries, and has over 50,000 staff members. On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and the chance to further your professional development and technical expertise.
Air Quality, Modelling, DRMB, ADMA, AERMOD, Engineering, PPS23, Air Quality assessment, South East, surrey, London, London Central, England
Or check similar jobs