Building Control Surveyor
Apply on Partner Site
£35,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Cash WPA + Performance Bonus + Buy/Sell Holiday + Great Company Benefits
Are you a chartered Building Control Surveyor or have 2+ years of building control surveying experience, looking for an opportunity to join a company on a permanent basis that can offer you a competitive salary with a generous package? If you currently hold a CIBE or RICS Chartership or have the relevant experience in building control you could be considered for this role! Some of the benefits offered to employees are; Company pension, private health insurance, company car/ allowance, performance bonuses, paid membership fees, birthday vouchers, annual pay reviews along with employee programs that provide both training and support.
Our client is a well-established and continuously growing building control consultancy with a mission to work hand-in-hand with their clients throughout the country to add value to the building control process. Providing solutions from design phase to completion using their expertise and experience across the entire building sector from small residential projects to some of the country's largest mixed-use and commercial schemes also covering industrial, retail, education and leisure sectors.
The Building Control Surveyor duties include:
*Overseeing projects within your office.
* Providing technical advice and guidance on to clients and less experienced employees.
* Responsible for upholding the groups Quality (ISO9001) Risk management and compliance polices.
* Engage in the PDR/SDP (Performance Development Review) process, main areas are; Compliance with building regulations and associated standards of construction projects and/or conversion projects.
* Co-ordinating, planning to optimise resources for inspection visits to site.
* Managing relationships with clients to promote business development.
The Building Control Surveyor will need:
* Good knowledge of financial reporting and measurement
* Excellent leadership skills, presentational and communication skills
* Project Management
* Must have corporate membership of an appropriate recognised professional institute, ideally the Chartered Institute of Building Engineers or Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
* Previous experience in a senior role in a Building Control Environment
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Kem on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
Keywords: Building Control Surveyor, CIBE, RICS, Chartered, PDR/SDP, Financial reporting, commercial, BCS, Building Control, Building Control Process, BCS , Building surveyor, surveyor, Royal institution of chartered surveyors , Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton, Coventry, Birmingham
Or check similar jobs