Junior Finance Analyst - 2/3 Days in the Manchester office per week - Must be Fluent German and English
Apply on Partner Site
Junior Finance Analyst required by a market leading data analytics firm based in a hybrid role split between our Manchester office and working from home. We are open to the applicant’s previous experience although any exposure, within a Data/Finance analyst type role or an understanding of accounts payable/accounts receivable would be advantageous. Graduates will also be considered should they be able to demonstrate the necessary skill-set and attitude. Intermediate experience of Microsoft packages, specifically Excel is essential
You will receive expert training within the role and be responsible for reviewing commercial data for some of the UK’s leading Retail brands. Daily duties will typically include reviewing commercial agreements, financial and data reporting and communicating directly with client and suppliers during and in conclusion of audit. Using a variety of processes & systems you will quantify and communicate profit affects and identify areas of profit leakage.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Finance Analyst to join a multinational business operating in more than 30 countries. You will be working within a thriving team that has been experiencing year on year growth. For more than 40 years, our client has been helping companies around the world reduce costs, optimize working capital and mitigate risk at all stages of the Source-to-Pay process. As a leader in data analytics and recovery audit, no other company achieves greater value for customers.
This isn’t an accountancy-based role and wouldn’t suit applicants looking to progress their career in mainstream accountancy. Candidates will be considered from any of the following backgrounds:
* Finance or Data Analyst
* Must be Fluent German and English
* Accounts Receivable/Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable, Credit Control
* Graduate with relevant degree and experience
* Whilst the above three are advantageous individuals offering other experience can still apply should they feel they have the relevant skill-set
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
You must work at least two days in the Manchester office however you can do more should you so wish.
Benefits for the Junior Finance Analyst:
* This is a great chance to join an organisation that is the market leader in their field and prides itself on putting their employees first.
* Salary on offer is £23k - £30k dep. upon experience + 10% Bonus
* Private Healthcare and Dental cover
Or check similar jobs