Coalesce Management Consultancy (CMC) have a Project Management assignment for our Solar Client based In London.
Apply on Partner Site
CMC provide expert engineering solutions on an international capacity for Embedded Software and other Structural Engineering - Offshore Wind Energy projects. Established in 2016, we set out our mission to be the best service-driven consulting business in global STEM markets, and after rapid growth in just a few years, we're already delivering true expertise to major technology brands and leading companies around the world.
As we expand our reach and take on new projects, we have assignments available for experienced offshore wind and structural engineers to join our consultancy and deliver the expert solutions and high level of service we're known for across multiple ventures.
By partnering with CMC you get the chance to work with some of the world's leading renewable energy specialists. From our global offices we support you with each new project, providing a complete scope of work definition ahead of any engagement so you know exactly what's required by the assignment, before you land on-site. As the project is completed we can continue to work with you by setting up your next project from our global network of leading energy companies.
Join our latest project
We are looking for a Project manager to oversee a portfolio of solar projects across the UK for our renewable energy client based In London.
In the role you will:
* Manage the development process of utility-scale solar PV projects from grid acceptance through to 'shovel-ready'
* Maintain relationships with various stakeholders, including but not limited to, local communities and landowners involved in the development
* Review legal documents across property agreements and negotiate commercial terms
* Undertake public consultation events and oversee the compilation of planning applications
* Liaise with planning officers and consultants, and speak at committee where appropriate
* Undertake any necessary post consent work to ensure the project is delivered to ready-to-build.
The role is a 6 month contract based out of their London office (hybrid).
If you have the relevant capability and are interested in pursuing this assignment email your CV to Dylan Young Associate: email@example.com
Or check similar jobs