Vehicle Paint Sprayer Opportunity for An Award Winning Accident Repair Bodyshop
Apply on Partner Site
This job role is a skilled Vehicle Paint Sprayer position and requires an experienced candidate who can complete all vehicle paint repairs to damaged vehicles. ATA, NVQ 3 or IMI 3 qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
The Job: Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Vehicle Painter
* Painting damaged vehicles that have been repaired to a high standard
* Mixing of own colours
* Prepare vehicles
* Mix and match paint by eye or by using computer technology to ensure correct colour match
* Apply primer and finishing coats using spray guns and rub down surfaces between coats
* Touch up paintwork and apply polish to vehicles
* Paint spraying the entire vehicle
* Working in a spray booth to ensure paint is confined to the specific areas.
* Must be comfortable in a painting environment
* You must have experience as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Car Painting and Technical knowledge, experience within the accident repair and Bodyshop industry.
* Must have your own spray guns
* ATA or Level 3 equivalent is an advantage but not essential
If you feel you have the skills and experience then please click on apply and send us your CV or alternatively, call Jules Fine on the number provided who will be happy to give you all the details.
Key Words: Vehicle Paint Sprayer / ATA Paint Sprayer / Prepper
Or check similar jobs