We are seeking a Project Engineering Manager, to join our client at their petrochemical manufacturing facility up in Grangemouth, Scotland.
Apply on Partner Site
The main responsibilities will be to lead the planning, costing and implementation of projects across the site, supervising all phases from design through to completion. In this manner, you will be responsible for the success of the projects and for ensuring that all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for any and all work that is completed.
You will also be responsible for assembling and leading the project team, as well as overseeing their technical and functional development, performance and future project allocation.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have:
* A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* A minimum of 5 years' of experience working at COMAH sites (refinery, chemicals) or those with similar safety standards e.g. O&G, Pharma, Distillery
* Experience of project management / project engineering
The Ideal Candidate
To excel in this role, you will need to have the following:
* Experience as a Project Manager, managing project teams with both internal and external resources
* Good knowledge of planning software such as PRIMAVERA or PROJECT
* Strong skills in: Cost Control, Time Management and Organisation, Decision Making and Leadership, Working with Multi Discipline Teams
If this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP to not miss out; interviews will be starting shortly
Or check similar jobs