Engagement Type: Client Facing
Apply on Partner Site
Description: Join a rapidly growing Powered Applications team within the Solutions and Digital practice, supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries. Defining an overall solution architecture to delivering leading practice solutions to support the business requirements. Architecting solutions that contain a mix of cloud based solutions and on premise legacy applications. System design and delivery, including Release Management. At its core, this is a real opportunity to build thought leadership and influence within a fast-growing business area.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity.
* Track record of working with or within the HR function.
* Detailed working knowledge of how Payroll services are delivered at the process level.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
* The role holder will be responsible for the end-to-end process from owning the RFP response in relation to Payroll scope and subsequently leading the payroll delivery of the winning bids, while managing the relevant onshore offshore payroll teams against the contracted deliverables.
* The role holder will maximise the use of offshore resource where appropriate.
* The role holder will also assist in contributing to the development of the Powered HR practice.
* Lead the delivery of high-quality Payroll Cloud deployment projects.
* Support the client through the solution design process and enable them to optimise their processes and maximise the benefits of payroll functionality
Or check similar jobs