We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer - Plastic injection moulding / SolidWorks to join an expanding engineering division in Coventry, West Midlands. This Mechanical Design Engineer job comes with opportunities to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Apply on Partner Site
As a Mechanical Design Engineer - Plastic injection moulding / SolidWorks you will design plastic injection moulded parts for electro-mechanical products using SolidWorks. This will involve 2D and 3D CAD development from concept through to manufacture for high volume produced products. This role is predominantly focused on the development of small plastic parts, packaging / housing electronic enclosures.
Skills / experience required for this job:
* Proficient 3D CAD design using SolidWorks.
* Experience in designing plastic injection moulded parts.
* Electro-mechanical product / enclosure design (packaging PCBs and electronic boards).
* Design for high-volume manufacturing would be beneficial but not essential.
* Mechanical testing / analysis – DFMEA, Tolerance Stack Analysis (TSA), or similar would be beneficial but not essential.
This Mechanical Design Engineer - Plastic injection moulding / SolidWorks job in Coventry is an opportunity to work for a company who design complex electro-mechanical products which are sold across the UK with over 15million users and counting! With a substantial investment into R&D this is a fantastic time to join a thriving organisation. They are able to offer career progression opportunities into senior level positions.
How to Apply: You can apply for this Mechanical Design Engineer job in Coventry, West Midlands by calling Joanna Krawczyk on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs