Apply on Partner Site
* Technical ownership and leadership for full electronics product development lifecycle, from initial specification through to manufacturing and implementation
* Design authority experience
* Broad technical electronics background across high speed digital & analogue hardware development (RF advantageous)
* Experience specifying technical requirements
* Strong project process and people skills
* Experience in the delivery of complex product development
* Ability to improve engineering processes
Seeking an enthusiastic and driven Electronics Architect with wide technical ability, good process and people skills to join a business renowned for commitment to their staff. You will focus on the delivery of the specification of technical requirements and solutions rather than as a hands-on designer, technically leading quality projects working alongside the project management team. You should have a broad electronics design background, including full product development lifecycle experience of medium to high volume products, with prior ownership/design authority of large parts of the process. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to work for a highly regarded and thriving business operating in the wireless communications product space in the Cambridge community. Apply now!
Role: Electronics Architect
Salary: £70-90K with attractive benefits package including flexible starting hours, an early finish on Fridays, private healthcare, bonus, pension, dental plan, life assurance and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Principal Electronics Engineer * Hardware Manager * Electronics Design Authority * RF Team Leader *
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first
Or check similar jobs