This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a well established, growing business based out of Fordingbridge
Apply on Partner Site
The role involves offering support to consultants to assist in the delivery of projects on time and with agreed costs and quality standards. You will be looking after and supporting the workload of 2 busy consultants by collating, tracking, monitoring, coordinating and administrating all information needed to ensure a smooth and efficient delivery to the end client.
Key Duties will involve:-
* Liaise and coordinate with clients, architects, planners, CAD designers and other professionals.
* Accept new project instructions, review information provided and allocate accordingly to consultant
* Monitor and review consultant workload through database dashboards and conduct weekly cluster meetings
* Keep client fully briefed through out and work to the project deadline.
* Record and collate all relevant documents and paperwork within project database
* Set up project files, organise site visits/meetings and supporting materials
* Prepare relevant MS word report template and Excel schedules, accurately proof read and cross reference reports and plans.
* Manage on-going non-technical communication, update project activity reports and prepare invoices
* Coordinate program workflow with CAD team
* Assist wider team with day to day office support
This is a busy fast paced role and you will need to be extremely organised, calm under pressure and able to multi task. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with people at all levels.
You need strong Word and Excel skills and be generally IT Literate
This role would suit some one with a strong project management or coordination back ground or a good PA with experience looking after multiple people.
You must be proactive, solution driven with a great eye for detail
Salary is competitive based on experience
Full time, office based role working Monday to Friday across 37.5 hours
25 days hol plus banks
Or check similar jobs