Apply on Partner Site
This person will support the marketing requirements and be involved with the briefing of design and web agencies as well as developing a range of ideas and initiatives. They will deal with multiple cases in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all parties are appropriately updated and accurate records are maintained via the case management system.
What you’ll be doing:
Deliver an excellent service to the Team, Field and Cirencester on all enquiries and requests in Marketing Services.
Support the team in the planning, briefing, creation, review of marketing initiatives being outcome focused at all times.
Develop a strong working knowledge of Marketing activity/processes, including advertising, editorials, promotional literature, social media and systems, including the Marketing Store and Salesforce.
Use resources available to resolve, support and complete requests.
Advise on most appropriate marketing approach to maximise effectiveness.
Liaise with specialist marketing functions and internal departments for technical and compliance input and approvals.
Review and take forward initiatives to drive more effective and efficient processes.
Answer Partner enquiries through the support helpline.
Keep informed of all corporate initiatives and regulatory changes.
Document processes in line with continuous improvement objectives.
Who we’re looking for:
· Aptitude and interest in marketing and financial services.
· Highly organised with the ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines across multiple requests.
· Strong attention to detail and great admin skills.
· Team worker with exceptional customer service skills.
· Able to prioritise and be pro-active.
· Must be able to travel to the Head Office
Or check similar jobs