Apply on Partner Site
Talent-UK are recruiting for a family run manufacturing company for a Quality & Aftersales Manager, responsible for a ISO accredited Quality Management System, and our customer focussed aftersales team.
* Quality Management experience, ideally within the manufacturing industry.
* Must be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard.
* Be comfortable developing the Company’s QMS systems and encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance
* Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company and with client stakeholders
* Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation.
* Able to use Microsoft Office to a proficient level.
* Manage day-to-day quality systems processes to ensure issues are appropriately evaluated, including document control, change control, quality audit, NC/CAPA.
* Provide direction for the overall QMS strategy. Lead improvement processes, executing and leading projects.
* Oversee and/or manage Management Review and Quality Planning Review and related forums.
* Chair meetings required to drive closure of quality issues.
* Represent quality processes during internal and external audits.
* Internal auditor for Group’s QMS
* Process & Procedure updates.
* Assisting other departments with quality related enquiries
* Proven time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
* Able to balance the needs of the customer and the business to deliver the appropriate level of customer support in a timely manner.
* A knowledge of H&S protocols would be desirable.
Holidays are 35 days per year including Bank Holidays and a 2 week Christmas shutdown.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Talent-UK Ltd who are operating as an employment agency/business, we are an equal opportunities employer, Your application will be sent to us for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so
Or check similar jobs