The role of Resource Consultant is key to Step Teachers adhering to its safeguarding responsibilities and increasing the number of candidates registered. You will ensure all candidates are thoroughly vetted before they can undertake any work. To ensure a constant pipeline throughout the school year you must be able to ‘sell’ the company to ensure a candidate’s commitment to begin and complete the registration process.
Apply on Partner Site
Following your training, you will have an excellent knowledge of the company’s recruitment criteria as well as the positions available and in-demand roles.
* Follow department guidelines for attracting candidates to Step Teachers Ltd
* Liaise with Resource Manager to clearly identify the company recruitment needs; resourcing the ‘right’ type of candidates at the required levels in the required locations
* Direct and manage the candidates attracted to ensure they fully complete the registration process and secure employment
* Work efficiently to ensure speedy application timeline from “initial contact” to “ready to work”
* Increase the candidate pool of teachers and support staff
* General support and administrative tasks
* Complete all activity on Step Teachers CRM – Vima.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Conduct and manage initial telephone interviews, qualifying candidates, booking and conducting interviews
* Ensure candidates complete the registration processes by assisting the Compliance Team in the completion of the application process, including the collection of ID, qualification documentation and references
* Revisit good quality, archived candidates on the company CRM that meet pending vacancies; encouraging them to re-register and or recommend a friend
* Maximise the benefits of the Recommend a Friend scheme by contacting existing satisfied customers.
* Liaise with universities/job centres / other establishments to develop new and existing relationships for attracting candidates
* Chase candidate references
* Writing teacher profiles / CVs
* Ensure Live Chat enquiries through the company website are actioned in real-time
Benefits of working with Step Teachers include:
* 20 days paid holiday off increasing each year of employment to 25 days
* Bank Holidays off and fully paid
* Employee discounts through our Step Perks platform
* Annual company outings (this has previously included a stay on a fort in the English channel as well as a trip to Marbella, Spain)
There is the opportunity to progress within the department, moving from a Trainee through to an Executive Resource Consultant. Starting salary is £18,500 with an OTE salary of £21,000 in the first year. This progresses through to an OTE salary of £32,000
Or check similar jobs