Basic Salary starting £32,000 (depending on experience).
Apply on Partner Site
* Overtime is paid in addition to the basic salary, providing an excellent overall package with great earning potential for the right candidate.
* Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Tools, Uniform and Mobile phone provided. 21 days holiday + bank holidays and company pension scheme.
* This is a Full- time Permanent position with contracted hours Monday to Friday. Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service, Maintenance & Repair of Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Automatic Opening Vents and Fire Extinguishers.
* Service Maintenance & Repair of Intruder Alarms and Security Systems when required.
* Experienced working on a range of disciplines (Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, AOVs/Smoke Ventilation Systems, Fire Extinguishers)
* Knowledge of Intruder Alarms and CCTV would be advantageous.
* FIA units 1, 4 & 5 - Beneficial
* Knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266 standards
* Confident working on a wide variety of equipment: Advanced, Kentec, Morely, C-Tec, Gent and more.
* Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail
* Full UK driving license - Essential
Or check similar jobs