Purpose of the Role:
Apply on Partner Site
To manage all incoming and outgoing goods for the factory, working with other areas to makes sure the product is checked and logged and timings are correct for items to be dispatched on time.
* To process components in accordance with paperwork and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
* To unpack, log and photograph all incoming components
* To inform the Sales team of the items that have arrived
* To work with the Sales team to ensure timelines are adhered to within the factory.
* To produce all the correct paperwork required for items is corrected and printed
* To ensure the working area is kept clean and organised
* To inspect all components for damage
* To organise dispatch notes
* To communicate with customers regarding collection and dispatch of jobs
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
* Good time keeping skills.
* Strong organisational skills
* Proactive worker
* Keen attention for detail
* Good interpersonal skills
* The ability to work both alone and in a team
* Customer service skills
* Counterbalance forklift licence would be beneficial.
* Flexibilty to change shifts
Current Hours (will be changing in the New Year to a shift pattern, there will be a 20% shift allowance)
Mon to Th - 07.00 -16.15
Fri - 07.00-12.00
Week 1 06.00 am - 14.00 pm M-F with 30 min lunch break Week 214.00 pm - midnight M-Th with 30 min break
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
Or check similar jobs