Role: Lead Physician
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Multiple opportunities nationwide
Rate: Highly competitive, negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Benefits Package: 22 days Annual Leave plus statutory, Company pension, Private Medical Insurance, subsidised Indemnity Insurance
The Blackberry Clinic have a number of fantastic opportunities for Lead Physicians to join our successful and rapidly expanding group of private clinics in various locations across the UK (details of locations available on request).
We have a network of dedicated health clinics across the UK providing Bupa Health Assessments and the role of the Lead Physician will involve leading a team of salaried, self-employed and locum doctors, managing the delivery of Bupa assessments across a number of our clinics.
Who are we:
The Blackberry Clinic group was established in 1988 and has 13 centres across the UK with plans to open several more clinics over the next 12 months. We are experts in treating acute and chronic back pain, muscle sprains, strains, arthritis and other joint conditions causing pain or discomfort. We offer a full service for the treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries for all levels of sports men and women and offer health screening and health assessment services in partnership with Bupa Health Clinics.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Lead Physician:
* Lead a diverse, professional team or teams, delivering Bupa Health assessments.
* Oversee results management by Clinicians.
* Encourage and support learning and development of the Doctor team whilst also providing training, coaching and mentoring as appropriate.
* To share communications/important information with the Doctor team locally as appropriate.
* Supporting the Centre Managers and admin teams with clinical queries.
* Work together with other clinical and non-clinical team members to develop the centre’s and help resolve any centre issues.
* Collaborate with other Lead Practitioner’s to share best practice and support colleagues in their respective roles.
* To develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with external partners.
* GMC registered and on the GP register.
* Substantial postgraduate experience.
* Experience in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction whilst maintaining commercial focus.
* Experience in managing underperformance/disagreements.
* Undertakes regular CPD activities in line with requirements of appraisal and revalidation.
* Previous experience as an appraiser/mentor in a management/leadership role
Or check similar jobs