Somerset Education Alliance are recruiting for a Primary SEN teacher to work at an all-through school in the Bridgwater area, specialising in a range of social, emotional and mental health needs that may include Autistic Spectrum Conditions, anxiety, and difficult behaviours.
Apply on Partner Site
This position is to commence as soon as possible and run on an long-term, on-going basis. Commitment until Easter 2023 initially is desirable. There is flexibility in working days, and part and full-time options available.
Please contact Emma at Somerset Education Alliance for further information on this opportunity.
Why work for Somerset Education Alliance?
* Competitive day rate + benefits
* Access to complete recognised courses
* Lots of support from dedicated, experienced consultants who work closely with you
* A quick and simple registration process
Essential candidate requirements:
* Recent classroom experience
* Full DBS check - SEA can carry this out on your behalf
Please get in touch if you are interested in working in the following areas: SEN Teacher, Special Educational Needs, Teaching Support, Teaching Assistant, HLTA, SEN, PRU, Pupil Referral Unit, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, Supply Teacher, Primary Teacher
To find out more about the roles, call Emma at Somerset Education Alliance or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you
Or check similar jobs