A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a professional organisation based close to Norwich city centre for an Accounts Administrator/ Assistant. Working as part of a small team and reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, the Accounts Assistant will play a pivotal part in the company accounting process.
Apply on Partner Site
This position is on a 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Input of financial data onto the appropriate account ledgers
* Update the accounts spreadsheet as reconciliation is complete
* Ensure monies received are deposited with the bank within 24 hours of being received
* Administer accounts on a day to day basis dealing with routine enquiries
* Follow up with all telephone and email queries
* Complete credit control calls on a monthly basis
* Previous experience within the accounts department
* Good communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Pro-active with strong problem-solving skills
In return, the client offers free parking, a fantastic basic salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience and hybrid working.
If this vacancy would be of interest, then please contact Amy at Atkinson Moss
Or check similar jobs