Mobile Station Deep Cleaner (Nights) – Basingstoke
Apply on Partner Site
We are recruiting for a Station Deep Clean operative for one of our Client. This is a mobile role for their rail station-based sites during evenings and nights. Must have a driver license. Comprehensive training will be given.
Location: Mobile, Across South Western Rail network stations (map will have details)
Job type: Temp to Perm - Full Time, 40 hours, evenings and nights, Sunday to Thursday
Salary: £12.50 per hour + paid travel time (limited to 1 Hour per trip)
Upon completion of 6 months of employments, you will receive a £500 bonus.
Occasional overnight stay required (accommodation and food provided)
* Strong interpersonal skills, the desired candidate will have fantastic communication skills
* The correct candidate will be flexible, reliable, and honest
* Previous floor care/carpet cleaning experience is ideal, but not essential
* Previous professional window cleaning/ reach and wash experience is ideal, but not essential
* Previous experience of deep cleaning in jet washing, washroom deep cleaning and high-level dusting is preferable but not essential
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
* Full driver’s license is essential
The correct candidate will be responsible for cleaning and ensuring appropriate standards. All duties to be conducted in line with company policy, procedure in a professional manner to ensure high quality services are delivered.
* Your daily duties will include professional standard deep cleaning of platforms, toilets, common areas, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, weeding & decontamination cleaning.
* Other services include washroom deep cleaning, kitchen deep cleaning and other associated technical cleaning tasks.
* Responsible for operating various types of floor care machinery including floor buffers, scrubbers, pressure washers and other manually operated equipment.
* Responsible for securing working area, using appropriate safety barricades, and removing when duties are completed, and area is safe for public use
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Ensure that all works are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the client and companies H&S policies
* Ensure that equipment’s and vehicles are cleaned and emptied / refilled at the end of each shift ready for the next shift/team.
You may have experience of the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Assistant, Equipment Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Facilities Management, Rail, etc
Or check similar jobs