Electrical Supervisor required for an Established Electrical Contractor based in the Bournemouth area
Apply on Partner Site
The Company pride themselves on offering professional contracting services based on sound technical knowledge and expertise in their sector. Established in 2005 they have built a strong reputation based on integrity, reliability and surpassing the expectations of clients. With their own internal design team they provide a design and install service to the industrial, commercial, domestic and public sectors.
The Electrical Supervisor role is a new position which has come about due to expansion. You will be hands on and required to oversee the Electrical elements of the project.
Electrical Supervisor will need to:
* ensure that each project is properly planned so that materials and resources are available
* Set out jobs from drawings and specifications and establish the requirements of a project and requisition and necessary installation materials and ensure compliance and test systems
* Assist with H&S Preparation and implementation
* Accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs and if required supervise other operatives as well as liaising with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers when necessary
* Completed a registered apprenticeship or equivalent
* SMSTS or CSCS
Electrical Supervisor Package
* Salary circa £42-44k
* 20days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Company Van & Fuel Card
* Company Mobile Phone
* Employers Pension
Interested? Please send me an up to date copy of your CV! Thanks for looking - Mia!
Or check similar jobs