Apply on Partner Site
Salary Range £21,000- £25,000 + bonus commission & package. OTE circa £32k+
Working Hours - 08:30 to 17:30
Working Days - Monday to Friday
About Sisko Group
Sisko Group is a new and expanding people business focused in the Energy and Utilities sectors.
Our advanced workforce options provide innovative solutions to our clients both in the UK and abroad.
About the Job
Due to our continued growth, Sisko Group now requires support with managing the delivery of its key contracts.
Reporting to the business manager, this will be a key position with the real potential for growth within the business.
The position offers an excellent opportunity to grow with the contracts and build your career into a critical role both for our business and for our key clients.
Offering an incredibly varied work life, you will not only manage the delivery and resourcing of existing contracts but be involved in critical operations, procedure development and the growth of the contract and the business as a whole.
If you have career ambition coupled with experience in recruitment and/or resourcing environment but prefer the management of key clients and the sourcing side of the job without all the standard new business targets of a 360 role this could well be the position for you!
Day to day the successful candidate will be expected to be:
• Resourcing and vetting new candidates for active contracts and clients.
• Interviewing candidates via remote interviews
• Managing the workforce onboarding process for allocated key clients
• Key client management
• Dealing with escalated queries from field teams
• Dealing with front end client queries at source
• Leading the groups novice and trainee solutions to key clients
• Liaising with training partners
• Promoting the company’s growth through social media and job advertising
• Correlating contract operational data day to day
• Attending and managing new operative inductions
• Assisting Sisko leadership with development of the business’s operations
• Identifying & developing new accounts for further business and advanced and existing business penetration
• Supervising existing administrators and growing the resourcing and delivery teams attached to existing contracts and new contract wins
Key Skills & Experience Preferred
• Experience of delivery in a recruitment or workforce environment
• Conscientious and precise individual
• Strong character able to deal with client management and troubleshooting of contract issues
• Ambition to grow skills and progress within the company
• Strong people skills
• Experience in the Utilities, Energy, Construction or other engineering markets would be advantageous but not at all essential
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in business development would be preferred but not essential
• Experience of supervising junior employees would be advantageous although not essential
• Ability to sell through proactive client development
• Delivering a high-quality services in line with company values
If you have career ambition and would like to develop within our team, then this could well be the position
For further information, please call and ask for Steven King on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs