If you have the skills and ambition to join us as a Spa Therapist, there's never been a more exciting time to join us. This is more than just a Spa Therapist job, it's a career. As a Spa Therapist you will thrive as part of a team, communicating with colleagues and other departments with confidence and sensitivity. Bringing with you an aptitude for organisation to manage bookings and maintain the presentation, organisation and cleanliness of our spa space.
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for a (minimum level 2 or equivalent) qualified Spa Therapist to join our team to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies, massage and beauty treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives. All applicants must have excellent customer service and organisational skills, and a high level of professional practice.
Maintain a good and positive image of the Spa to members of the public generally by providing a welcoming, helpful and professional service.
Comply with the commitments outlined in the ‘Customer Charter’, ensuring that standards are maintained as stipulated. Ensuring customer compliance with spa rules and procedures.
Ensure the safety and control of customers and the public generally within the Spa and that all relevant regulations applicable to the Spa’s operation are enforced and complied with.
Assist Spa Patrons with use of the facilities and activities and to encourage maximum use of the Spa London Experience and treatments.
Book all enquiries to tours on their initial enquiry to the Spa when required complying with the Spa London Brand and Standard operating Procedure.
Market and promote the Spa.
Responsible for achieving own Spa sales targets.
Actively up-selling services during customer interaction.
Encourage bookings of the Spa’s experience and treatments to enquirers in person and on the telephone; communicating new ventures and recommending appropriate services to potential customers.
What you need:
Ability to effectively promote market and ‘sell’ the service and Spa.
Ability to deal with customers and their queries and concerns with tact and sensitivity
Ability to deliver a high quality service with minimal supervision
NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
Good understanding of the characteristics and qualities that customers want from Spa health and fitness centres.
* Knowledge of electronic booking systems.
* Evidence of achieving results and making a difference to customers.
* Experience of Spa or Beauty treatment applications.
* As a leader within the leisure industry we can also offer scope to progress your career, and job variety like nowhere else.
In return, you will get:
* A full time permanent position
* Industry leading rates of pay
* Discounted membership at our leisure centres
* Discounts across thousands of retailers
* A fantastic pension scheme
* 25% off Red Letter Days
* 25% off Buy A Gift
* 20% off spa experience treatments and associated products.
* Ride to work scheme
* Free eye tests and discounted glasses
* The opportunity to join the ‘Society’ and have a say in how we are run plus associated social events
* Exclusive discounts on our villas in Portugal
* Exclusive discounts on our Ski chalets in Bulgaria
* Health assurance
* Career pathways, professional development are just the start. To ensure you stay at the top of your game, we provide training with practical and theory elements too
Or check similar jobs