Press Toolmaker is required to join a leading developer and manufacturer within the oil and gas industry. As an experienced Press Toolmaker you will be responsible for the service, repair and maintenance of press tooling. Salary circa £12.50 - £13.00 per hour dependent upon experience. Working hours are 8.30am – 16.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30am – 15.30pm (Friday).
Apply on Partner Site
As Press Toolmaker you will work as part of a team within the toolroom and will possess the following key skills and experience:
* Able to repair and maintain press tools, die repairs
* Routine servicing and regrinding of tools
* Attend breakdowns, identify fault and problem solve at the press with minimal downtime to aid production
* Wire EDM duties
* Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
* Record all relevant data in relation to tooling and record on the Tool Room database (DIMO)
* Work within 5S methodology to maintain workshop to a high standard
To be successful in the role of Press Toolmaker, you may have previously worked as a Toolroom Machinist or Toolroom Improver and will possess the following qualities:
* Experience with blanking tooling / jigs and fixtures
* Wire EDM experience is essential
* CAD CAM / Auto CAD training would be advantageous
This position is based in Bradford and is easily accessible from Thornton, Keighley, Leeds, Dewsbury, Halifax and Headingley.
If you are an experienced Press Toolmaker, looking for your next role then please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business
Or check similar jobs