Labouring Technician - Worldwide - £19,800 + benefits
Apply on Partner Site
Are you interested in working abroad throughout Europe and the rest of the world? We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Labouring Technician to join a global company specialising in the upgrading of concrete floors using in-house floor grinding technology.
As a Labouring Technician you will be required to travel to various locations worldwide including Europe, America, Australia and Dubai along with some work based in the UK.
The role of the Labouring Technician involves some long term projects with a maximum of 4-6 weeks abroad at any one time.
If you are a hardworking individual, a team player and able to use your own initiative with an eagerness to travel and the opportunity to progress then this role may be for you!
• Salary of £19,800 with an additional £65 per week for travel outside of the UK or an additional £67.50 per week with travel outside of the EU.
• Progression opportunity
• Worldwide travel
• Hotel expenses and food allowance provided
• 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 1 week rest per 6 week-long haul
• Assisting technician on building sites throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world
• Assisting with surveying, supporting technician set up and pack up equipment, polishing flooring after grinding, general housekeeping and other tasks specified by the technician
• General labouring works
• Liaising with clients and completing administrative paperwork duties such as mileage sheets, end of contract reports and expenses
• Maximum 4 weeks abroad at any one point if Europe based
• Maximum 6 weeks abroad at any one point if based outside of the UK and Europe
• When working in the UK you will be based at the Huddersfield office therefore travel to the area is required
• Flexible and willing to travel at short notice and work away from home for up to six weeks at a time.
• A willingness to work and ability to take instructions effectively
• Experience of working within the construction industry
• Up to date passport with a minimum of 6 months validity at all times
• Full driving licence
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally
• Fully vaccinated
Or check similar jobs