Community Care Assist is a values-based healthcare agency. We are recruiting for experienced support workers who share our passion to care and support individuals and to help empower them to make their own lives better. We want support workers who want to make the difference.
Apply on Partner Site
We will give you the flexibility to choose your own shifts, with a range of shift patterns and part time or full-time hours available.
Our support workers enjoy the stability of working for one client or if they so choose to work in different environments allowing then to gain new experiences and skills.
Regardless of if you thrive in challenging situations or prefer a support role which allows you to provide more care, we have the right work for you.
Your will be expected to hit the ground running and follow care plans.
We treat our staff like our clients, we want you to feel valued as well as supported, we will always treat you fairly, fairness is the cornerstone of our agency.
So, if you are looking to fit your work around your life and not your life around your work, or if you are looking for an hourly rate which matches your ability and skills, we will work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Our staff make a difference every day, we’re not superheroes however we are the good guys! So, what are you waiting for click that apply button!
* Minimum 6 month’s experience as a Support Worker in the UK
* Current DBS on the online update service would be an advantage
* Up to date mandatory training would also be an advantage
Are you in? Do we need to further convince you why Community Care Assist is your ideal agency shift partner? How about:
* A dedicated expert (your consultant) to be by your side 24/7; every step of the process, and to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
* High rates of pay £11 - £15 per hour
* Block bookings, for Support Workers who prefer stability
* Flexibility, for Support Workers who prefer to work around their personal life
* On the day shifts for those that prefer a higher rate of pay
Are you in? Does this sound like an ideal fit? Stop thinking. Do it. Let’s dance! Apply now.
Community Care Assist is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need
Or check similar jobs