Warehouse Supervisor +up to £35,000 + Leading Sustainable Business + Great Hours of Work+ Company Pension + Wellness Programmers + Career Progression!
Apply on Partner Site
We are working with a market leader who are experiencing significant growth. Our Client’s markets supplied include aerospace, automotive, chemical, electrical & metal fabrication, food, oil & gas and pharmaceutical.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor.
The Warehouse Supervisor responsibilities include but are not limited to, coordinating, and controlling of activities in production. With a focus on ensuring a timely and cost-effective process that produces goods on time and of good quality.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
* Production activity control to meet business and financial objectives.
* To provide structure and control to production operations and processes.
* Support and cover Production Manager.
* Coordinate with Management and planner to highlight and escalate progress of orders which are flagged as priority, customer lead-time driven, critical for delivery/quality cost sensitive.
* Coordinate with Production Manager and Planner to Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for orders.
* Coordinate with Production Manager and Planner in resolving production planning and control issues.
* Work with Production Manager and Planner to plan and manage production tasks to improve runtime.
* Collect and report on shop floor/performance/quality/efficiency data
* Review production plans to identify and report potential risks to Production /customer lead-time.
* Assist in processing orders and shipments according to the established schedule if required.
* Assist Production Managers in controlling production costs while maintaining the quality standards.
* Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules with planner.
* Monitor execution of job orders and advise to adjust schedules for timely delivery with planner.
* Coordinate with Production Manager to Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
* Monitor and control material issues and returns to maintain correct stock levels
The Warehouse Supervisor will have:
* A minimum of three years’ experience gained in plastics, coatings, extrusion or engineering of plastics parts or similar manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of SAP or working with ERP systems
* Level 3 or equivalent and or working towards NVQ in Management or equivalent certification in supervisory or management.
* Motivation and Drive to succeed and able to work well as part of a team or on own initiative.
* Experience of managing teams of between 5-10 people
* Commutable distance from Irlam Manchester·
* Forklift Truck License
What Is on Offer
The Warehouse Supervisor will join a growing business and receive a competitive basic salary up to £35,000. In addition, you will receive:
1. Company events
2. Company pension
3. Discounted or free food
4. On-site parking
5. Sick pay
6. Wellbeing programm
Hours of work:
Fri – 7:30-15:00
Or check similar jobs