Experienced Domiciliary Care Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
First Rate Home Healthcare Ltd is a clinician led, new Domiciliary and Complex Nursing Care service in Bolton, Greater Manchester. We are looking for a positive, energetic and caring Experienced Domiciliary Care Assistant. Experience can be in nursing or home care.
Our Experienced Domiciliary Care Assistants support clients to be independent in their own homes by helping with companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care.
We offer a supportive working environment with an ethos of learning and development and a friendly, flexible culture.
We are looking for an Experienced Domiciliary Care Assistant with a friendly, postive, patient centred attitude.
The role of an Experienced Domiciliary Care Assistant is to support people with all aspects of their daily life, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility and meal times. You will encourage and support service users in their day-to-day lives, enabling them to live more fulfilling lives whilst helping them remain in their own home by providing high-quality person-centred care. You will be kind, caring and compassionate and be passionate about making a difference to the quality of life for our service users.
* Supporting people with social and physical activities
* Booking and accompanying people to appointments
* Helping with personal care such as showering and dressing
* Assisting people with eating and drinking
* Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication
* At least 6 months nursing or care experience is desirable
* Reliable, trust worthy, caring, patient and honest.
* Comfortable and confident working as part of a team or lone working.
* A DBS check and two references will be required for this role.
Full support will be given to you in your role from the very beginning ensuring you are fully trained, competent and confident to deliver outstanding care.
* Competitive salary
* ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £500
* Refer a Friend Bonus
* Attendance Bonus
* Competitive rates of pay
* Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
* Excellent Training
* Ongoing professional development -
* 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
* Extra day off for your birthday
* Can opt in to work based pension
* Opportunity for career progression
* Joing a friendly, supportive team
We are a young, dynamic, forward-thinking company and are looking for the right person to become an Experienced Domiciliary Care Assistant, to join us in our mission to provide exceptional care. If you're reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centred care we'd love to hear from you.
First Rate Home Healthcare
Or check similar jobs