Apply on Partner Site
Excellent package including:
1. Up to 10% Bonus
2. Up to 16% Pension
3. 33 days annual leave (Inc Bank Holidays)
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday – 08:00 - 16:30 (Some flexibility)
This is a brand new position within the group that offers a great package along with good career/ development prospects.
Due to year on year growth and high demand on production my client, a global manufacturer with many sites in the UK are seeking an experienced Stores Co-Ordinator for their site in Wigan.
As the Stores Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
* Implementation and policing of SAP Maintenance Processes.
* Review & Support MRP inventory across the site.
* Supporting Site MM, Site Maintenance Team and UK Maintenance Coordinator to deliver a sustainable process.
* Create and deliver monthly performance reports to support site.
* Work closely with our engineering and production management to ensure stock availability doesn't negatively impact process up time, also coordinate the implementation of Spares Kits being available as part of our Planned Maintenance improvements.
* Management of stock availability, consumable stock holding / requirements.
As the Maintenance Coordinator, your key skills and experience will include:
* Analytical skills with drive to implement improvements.
* Ability to support Site Maintenance Teams.
* Experience analysing & preparing cost-saving quotations using Maintenance and/or Process data (analysis).
* Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
* Good understanding and knowledge of Maintenance CMMS Systems Ability work with OEM / Suppliers to develop Equipment Maintenance Plan.
* Experience in the Manufacturing industry.
If you want a secure opportunity within an industry leader who really do look after their staff and offer tonnes of development opportunities then don’t delay and apply today. Please contact Danny at Odin Engineering
Or check similar jobs