Daytime Healthcare are working alongside a well known care provider who are currently looking for enthusiastic Support Worker's to join their expanding team!
Apply on Partner Site
You will have the opportunity to work with a National Care Provider, this is a new service with career progression opportunities available.
* Assisting them with their daily personal care such as bathing, feeding, toileting, etc.
* Encouraging the individuals to reach their full potential.
* Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health, safety and well-being of the people using the service.
* A lot of activity involvement.
* No experience needed but would be beneficial
* UK Driving Licence(Desireable but not essential)
* Flexible to work against a 7-day rota including nights, earlies, sleep-ins and lates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Or check similar jobs