I am currently working with an independent, full-service law firm who are seeking a bid manager to take ownership of their bid function. This role reports to the head of business development and will manage 1 bid executive. This role is full time and permanent and offers flexible working. You can be based anywhere but there will be a requirement to travel for meeting to either Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds or Preston. You will also be required to visit Liverpool to support the bid executive when required.
Apply on Partner Site
The ideal person will come from a legal or professional services background, and be confident taking control of the bid function, managing the entire bid process and creating non-technical content. This role offers the chance for someone to put their stamp on it, with loads of potential to make the bid function your own. You must have strong stakeholder management skills and previous experience managing a small team would be an advantage.
* Deliver high quality bid and pitch support to the business
* Lead the management and delivery of the firm’s responses to tenders, RFP’s and other pitch related activities
* Advise and support senior stakeholders on the full bid lifecycle, including opportunity identification and qualification, implementing strategy, proposal development, coaching for presentations and conducting feedback sessions
* Manage the workload for the bid executive
* Writing non-technical content and working with subject matter experts to develop technical content
How to apply
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please send a CV to Hayley Wood at Bid Recruitment. If you don’t have an updated CV, feel free to send what you have and we can take it from there.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bid Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Business Development Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications
Or check similar jobs