Location: Manchester Head Office
Apply on Partner Site
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you, and we care.
About the Role:
We are looking for a thorough, organised, and enthusiastic Project Co-ordinator to join our Aerospace Team. You will be supporting the Recruiters and taking ownership of getting Contractors ready to work on site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself within an established family run business that has the structure and reputation to support you in at any and every stage of your Projects or Recruitment career.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the full life cycle of the vetting process in accordance with regulatory and contractual requirements
• Administration of security documentation including referencing, eligibility to work checks and client specific on-boarding requests, such as criminal record declarations, confidentiality agreements and financial checks
• Taking ownership of the candidate process, undertaking the necessary checks, updating the candidate, assisting with any queries and getting them ready to work on-site
• Supporting with general day to day administrative tasks
• Ensure paper and electronic records are fully maintained and auditable
• Generating offer documents for new employees and onboarding
• Liaising with the client on candidate start date and any queries they have
• Utilising Excel to update & input relevant data
What we are looking for:
• Previous administration experience in desirable
• Positive and proactive individual, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
• Highly organised and reliable
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent IT literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills and desire to deliver an excellent service
What do you get?
• A competitive base salary depending on experience
• Free onsite parking
• On site gym, fitness & yoga classes
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible, hybrid model working
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Continual training and development opportunities
• Rooftop bar & social area access
Our company values are Caring, Collaborative, Curious & Courageous. You will be assessed against these during the interview process.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment services Disability Confident Scheme. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Or check similar jobs