Catalogue Production Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
£25,000 - £30,000 + Training + Company Benefits + Healthcare Cash + Pension
Are you a Print Media professional looking for a varied and autonomous role within a company who offer training, plenty of progression opportunities and strongly believe in personal growth / development?
On offer is the opportunity to join a well- established Specialist Tools and Equipment Superstore company with over 430 employees UK wide.
The role will involve end to end development of all catalogues, supplements, mailing materials and POS work, delivered through external design agencies. This will include pagination build & handover, studio briefing, photography direction, proofing, delivery of artwork ready data, image handling / repro.
This role would suit someone with previous print media production experience with solid organisational abilities, keen attention to detail, and have a good working knowledge of PC and MACs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Indesign and Photoshop.
* End to end development of 2 catalogues a year
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Proof all marketing copies for errors
* Monday- Thursday 8:30-18:00 Friday 8:30-17:00
* Experience working in print media
* Experience with Adobe packages (InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator)
* Ability build & maintain internal & external relationships
Keywords: Print Media, design, adobe, photoshop, indesign, illustrator, marketing, advertising, Nottingham
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Or check similar jobs